Re: Need for help in handling l10n for several packages

> > I'd like to help with this. Is there currently any work to do? I've looked
> > at the bugs of some of the packages and found only resolved l10n bugs.
>

> No, these packages are supposedly up-to-date (unless I've missed some
> l10n bugs...which may have happened but is not very likely).

ok, can you double check the following:

debconf #303804 - is included in the unstable version, but the bug is
not closed?!
aptitude #305282 - pending

Comming back with my obsesive question: when will an upload take place
for these pending bugs?

--
Regards,
EddyP