Re: Need for help in handling l10n for several packages

> >-debconf
>
> Isn't debconf to be replaced by cdebconf?

Well, maybe in a far future, but nothing is deeply planned and I
wouldn't be ton this.

> >-console-data (to be replaced by kbd for etch)
> >-iso-codes
>
> Isn't iso-codes almost only l10n?

Not only. Alastair maintains the contents (though I help him by
monitoring the ISO 639 and 3166 lists) and deals with the code and XML
stuff management.

(btw, there are things to work on in that area...I have an
iso-code-utils project to produce utilities to exploit iso-codes data
in scripts for instance.....it's currently quite stucked)

> >So, please send me "candidatures" and I'll assist you in the
> >transition. Dennis Stampfer already has such access so if he wants to
> >take some over, he will get priority. But don't be shy for that
> >reason..:-)
>
> I'd like to help with (c)debconf, though I won't oppose to others ;-)

Hmm, fine. You now have commit access..:-)

checkout commands:

svn co svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debconf/trunk

svn co svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debconf/branches/src/debconf/sarge

The maintainer is Joey Hess.