Re: Help needed with DDTP strcture

    >> Could you please send comments to this proposal?

    daniel> I didn't understand the need of the tool "check-file".

    daniel> A file that needs some review is a file that has 0 or 1
    daniel> sign header (ok?). Will "check-file" find these files and
    daniel> will generate a list with the filenames? Then, this list
    daniel> must be consulted by the volunteers?

    Maybe choose and open the file with $EDITOR for user review? and
    later ask user to process that file with sign-file.

    daniel> The tools look like simple to be developed. I can help, if
    daniel> necessary.

    Yes, help is always welcome.

    daniel> Have you any idea about the first directory/file to be
    daniel> checked?

    Any since every file need to be checked.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116