Re: [D-I] THIRD CALL to D-I translation coordinators, please ACK

Quoting Eddy Petrisor (eddy.petrisor@gmail.com):

> Christian, will you send a result of that list, just to double check
> that the info is complete (I am thinking here about the missing mail
> list for romanian... :)

Hmmm, no. I think I'll keep it completely secret and will never tell
anyone..:-)

Seriously, of course, I will publish this. This is indeed of of the
points : find after this update call a way to keep this information in
D-I repository.

The Romanian ML *is* now in my list. I corrected all information when
translators have mentioned me something wrong or missing.