Re: "breakout"?

Quoting Clytie Siddall (clytie@riverland.net.au):
> Hello everybody :)
>
> I'm a bit stuck on a certain string, so I've come here to ask you to
> give me the benefit of your experience.
>
> I don't understand the term "breakout", as used here:
>
> ""Rebuilding the blacklist databases is time consuming and under some "
> "circumstances could cause problems.  With the breakout of individual "
> "blacklist section packages the time it takes for each package to
> rebuild "
> "will be extensive."

My understanding, without the context (which package?) is that there
are some lists which are split from one big list to several small
lists.

But, in doubt, you may alkso ask the package maintainer: just mail
<package>@packages.debian.org where <package> is the source package
which debconf templates you're working on.