Re: [D-I] IMPORTANT : D-I translation coordinators, please ACK

 On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 08:47:02AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:

> Please just give a short answer. I need to quickly identify those
> people who actually DO NOT follow debian-i18n and try to reactivate
> communication with them as soon as possible.

ACK.

Sorry for late reply
I actually follow debian-i18n. However, I don't read the list archive on the
daily basis. I don't know whether the other ID Translators follow this list or
not. I've completely lost contact with them for more than 2 months :(

--
Arief S Fitrianto
Departemen Fisika Universitas Indonesia