Re: (forw) Re: sarge announcement translation

On Sunday 05 June 2005 14:26, Clytie Siddall wrote:
> Christian, could we please have a contact address for Martin? I
> couldn't find one in that email. (Should I look under something? :) )

Hi,

the address actually *is* in the mail, although somewhat disguised. Martin
Schulze does not like to be called by his "official" name, he prefers to be
called "Joey".

So the contact is <joey@infodrom.org>.

Sorry for not making this clear in my mail.

Cheers,

--

Tobias

    Time is what keeps things from happening all at once.