Re: [D-I] IMPORTANT Re: Currency

> I find this confusing. According to the data on this page, we have
> not done _any_ Level 1 D-I (I completed that first), and only parts
> of the other levels, where I have translated everything you have told
> me to do, and Thinh has done some as well. What happened? :(

No, what is currently 0% is level 1 in *sarge*.

Level 1 in trunk is about 96%

> So I should update that file everytime the number on the first page
> goes below zero??

I admit this will become more visible when we will open the
gates..stats will be on the first page.

I will also consider requesting seppy to "hide" the sarge stats which
may be confusing.

> And how many pages do I need to monitor to keep track of my Debian
> translations?

A few currently, sorry for that. But, for D-I, don't worry, you'll get
notices from here.

You know, Debian is a very distributed project. The drawback is that
it is not always completely convenient to follow things...