Re: temporary update page

On 04/06/2005, at 12:37 AM, Jean Christophe André wrote:

You should get sustainers for that request, wee needed that in order to create -l10n-romanian

Oh... Thanks for the hint!

Clytie, would you write an email to <307112@bugs.debian.org> saying something like: "I want it too!"... ;-)

Done. ;)

I haven't done anything about this before, because there are so few of us, and I'm having trouble keeping up with all the mailing lists required to keep track of all our projects,. However, if you think it is worthwhile, I will support you in this. After all, that is what a team is about. ;)

How are you going with the debconf stuff, J-C? Sometimes I think I'll be translating that list of files for ever...

Thịnh is sitting exams at the moment, so may not respond to emails, but I'm sure he would support the list, especially if we could use our language there. I'll ask him.

I've finally changed my sig., too: we've been gnome-vi, four of us trying to translate for everybody, but it might be better to identify ourselves more generally, like this:

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese translation team)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc