Re: Sarge Release Notes - Change for all translations

Hi,

I'm the zh_CN maintainer.

But need the <!--Original Version 1.53--> line in the translation to be changed to <!--Original Version 1.55-->?

Unfortunately, I don't have a cvs account, you need to be bothered to change that.

Thank you.

Cheers,

Hero_xbd!

Frans Pop wrote:

Hello,

I have just made two changes in the English version and all translations of the Release Notes.

- <package/popcon/ was changed to <package/popularity-contest/
- <prgn/typescript/ was changed to <prgn/script/

As these changes have already also been committed for all languages, no action is needed from translators (except to get the latest version of their translation from CVS).

There was one other minor change in the English text, but there is probably no need (and certainly no hurry) to change translations because of that change.

Cheers,
Frans Pop

(CC'd to translators who don't have commit access.)