Re: temporary update page

On 6/3/05, Clytie Siddall <clytie@riverland.net.au> wrote:

> On 03/06/2005, at 7:47 AM, Eddy Petrisor wrote:
>
> >> My language team (she says grandly, all two of us!) have come up with
> >> a temporary way to track who has translated what files, currently the
> >> debconf files.
> >>
> > no need to reinvent the wheel ;-) :
> > http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/vi
>
> Thanks for the suggestion, but if you compare the two pages, you'll
> see that one (mine) is a current wheel, and the other is a few spokes
> waiting for everything else to turn up... :(
>
> Using the existing Debian "currency" page would result in team
> members re-translating files, by mistake, that have already been
> submitted (but somehow, not logged on that Debian page).

ok, then you should create a mailing list that you should use to
synchronize your work through the system described on the
l10n-coordination team [1] and you could get a status page simillar to
[2].

I want to set up such a system for Romaniana, also, but apparently the
information is scarce and, I guess, I should contact Tim [3] in order
to get the information and software needed for such a system to be
functional.

[1] http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?l10nCoordination
[2] http://dutch.debian.net/
[3] webmaster@famdijkstra.org