Re: bug-reporting for non-English users

On 30/04/2005, at 4:36 AM, Jutta Wrage wrote:

Would be better, to think about how to solve that problem:

- - translation of www.debian.org to more languages (including the pages about bug reporting)
- - translate everything related to bug reports
- - help the users to find mailing lists in there language
- - having a translation service for developers who want to send questions to the bug reporter - - having a translation service for people, who want to report a bug and are not able to write it in english or discover, if the bug is already submitted.

These all sound excellent to me, Jutta. Thankyou for suggesting them. I would certainly be willing to do that for my language, as much as I can.

from Clytie (vi-VN, team/nhóm Gnome-vi)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc