Re: bug-reporting for non-English users

Christian Perrier a écrit :

Quoting Jean Christophe André (progfou@gmail.com):
Dear Lior, nothing against you personnaly, but I have to strongly
disagree on this! Especially on your condition: "if they *use* computers".

If they use computers not running Windows, I'm afraid they still have
to have a basic English knowledge except, ATM, for very few languages.
Well... I agree on the current reality, off course.
But I disagree on the suggested obligation ("they should").

Lot's of people use computers without even knowing the
meaning of the english words used, just by memorising
"this thing at this place let me do this action".
At least it's a common situation in Vietnam.

Let's put an end on this thread? :-)

--
Jean Christophe "プログフ" ANDRÉ — http://asie-pacifique.auf.org/
Responsable technique régional — Associé technologie projet Reflets (CODA)