Re: bug-reporting for non-English users

Quoting suzume@mx82.tiki.ne.jp (suzume@mx82.tiki.ne.jp):
> Jean-Christophe,
>
> Ca fait du bien d'avoir une réponse qui ne tourne pas autour du "t'as
> qu'à apprendre l'anglais"...
>
> Bon sang, on s'attendrai pourtant à trouver un peu plus d'intelligence
> sur un liste i18n...

Only one contributor suggested this indirectly. No one ever said
"you'd rather learn English" ("t'as qu'à apprendre l'anglais").

Lior mentioned this by saying that learning English is mandatory is
one wants to work with computers...which is indeed quite
false. Probably still partly true when working in the Free Software
community or with free software only.....and we are all here working
to make this false..:-)

debian-i18n has never seen such extremist opinions expressed. For
sure, the debates here *are* in English, but this is only because this
is our only common point.