D-I progress

Hello all :)

I'm still learning my way around, so please forgive my ignorance. :)

On this page:

http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/translation-status.html

I was delighted to see this datum:

	• 	2005/04/20: Vietnamese reaches 100% in level1

Yay!  (Nearly finished Level 2, too. :) )

However, the list of percentage completion for languages, below the news, does not yet include Vietnamese (vi).

Have we left out something we need to complete, in order to be included in the D-I installer progress languages list?

(Whom do we bribe? Does s/he like chocolate? :D )

from Clytie (vi-VN, team/nhóm Gnome-vi)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc