Re: keys in Aptitude

On 27/04/2005, at 9:31 PM, Jean Christophe André wrote:

From "man xgettext":

      -c, --add-comments[=TAG]
place comment block with TAG (or those preceding keyword lines) in output file

I tried this (test.cc): <snip>

Thanks, Jean-Christophe, for this info. I try to encourage developers to use the developer-comment facility, and I've had them respond positively but not know how to do it. The gettext manual doesn't have any specific info on that. Now I can send them your info. :)

(This applies to developers I encounter through translating for the Translation Project at the University of Montréal: there is sometimes no umbrella management for programs, so you're dealing with an individual developer, not a group like GNU, or a desktop project.)

from Clytie (vi-VN, team/nhóm Gnome-vi)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc