Re: keys in Aptitude

On Wednesday 27 April 2005 02:39 am, Christian Perrier wrote:
> This probably affects the other strings where you had [Y/n].....I you put,
> say "O" then "N" here, then you must "translate" the strings as "blah
> blah? [O/n]"

  Unfortunately, right now it only affects the keystrokes in yes/no dialogs.
It probably *should* affect the command-line prompt as well, but it doesn't.

  Daniel

--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <d.burrows4@verizon.net> -----------------\
|                      Gil-Galad was an Elven king;                         |