po4a and translator tools

On 21/04/2005, at 7:52 AM, Martin Quinson wrote:

The script uses the po4a perl modules, so you'd better install the package to use it. It may be included in a future version of po4a if there is a need
for it.

po4a (po for all) is GREAT. I recommend it strongly for every translator's and maintainer's toolbox. With gettext, the Translate Toolkit and po4a, we can do more work with less hassle. Pootle will put it all together, and is already a great time-saver, if you share the translation task with others.

po4a
http://po4a.alioth.debian.org/

Translate Toolkit
http://translate.sourceforge.net/

Pootle
http://pootle.wordforge.org/

from Clytie (vi-VN, team/nhóm Gnome-vi)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc