Re: Kurdish locale (installer)

Quoting Erdal Ronahi (erdal.ronahi@gmail.com):

> I definitely am, but not at the moment. Our translations team has not
> too much capacity. We are focussing on applications and Mandrake linux
> to get at least one linux variant running.

Well, I must admit that seeing the focus put on a commercial
distribution does not really fit my personal views of high
availibility and universality, but that's obviously the team's
choice...and I don't have a real power to influence the decision, of
course.

Moreover, Mandrake, through its i18n team, and especially Pablo, does
a great job for Free Software i18n, so it would probably be a bad idea
to do more than trying to convince you to work *also* on Debian..:-)