Kurdish locale

Hi,

I am working on several localization projects for the Kurdish language for Windows and Linux. Debian does not yet seem to have the locale information for Kurdish, while Mandrake has.

I would like to provide all the information necessary to create a Kurdish locale for Debian and Debian-based distros like Ubuntu.

I am new to linux and to this list, so I would be glad if someone could show me where to provide what information.

Thanks,
Erdal