Re: More DDTP problems

>>>>> "martin" == Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@ftbfs.de> writes:

    martin> Hi Andreas,
    martin> On Wednesday, 20 Apr 2005, you wrote:

    >> then we >oh no. It is CVS now, and we should'nt move it to
    >> something different >for now. Another one might like arch more,
    >> even an otherone might like >to use even another version
    >> control system. I prefer to use the method >Jeroen suggested.
    >> BTW, I'm absolutely not religious about source control systems
    >> and I would see it like you.  But I can assure you that Ottavio
    >> did a transition of another project which just left a single
    >> thing for me to remember: Just use "svn" instead of "cvs".  If
    >> he offers to do the work and sees some advantages you can just
    >> trust him.

    martin> I am not yet convienced, but okay, lets give it a try.

    Perfect.

    martin> Otavio, are you asking alioth-team for svn-access, or are
    martin> we using a different SVN server? Added you as project
    martin> admin on alioth.

    I'll do it ASAP.

    martin> Also could everyone interessted in helping please tell me,
    martin> either by sending an eMail or by quering my on IRC (nick:
    martin> zobel on freenode/OFCT/IRCnet) so i can add you to the
    martin> alioth project.

    Perfect. My nickname is 'otavio'.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R