Vietnamese support

Christian Perrier a écrit :

Even the reduced version ? I seem to remind that we sometimes had languagechooser with Vietnamese listed in the language list and the display was not that correct.

I still can't understand why some people use combining characters hence there is full support for all kind of combined ones... Using combining characters require an advanced level (2 or 3 ?) of Unicode support. But we really only need level 1 to be able to fully display vietnamese text using almost any common Unicode font.

This is indeed one of the reasons which make me think about opening the gates for prospective languages..:-)...just be able to really check.
The only point still to investigate about Vietnamese should be the vietnamese typing, IMHO. Supporting multiple well-known methods (VIQR, Telex & VNI) would be really appreciated.

Cheers, J.C.

--
Jean Christophe "プログフ" ANDRÉ — http://asie-pacifique.auf.org/
Responsable technique régional — Associé technologie projet Reflets (CODA)