Re: More DDTP problems

Hi Otavio,

On Tuesday, 19 Apr 2005, you wrote:

> I think is best move all there, convert to subversion, and then we

oh no. It is CVS now, and we should'nt move it to something different
for now. Another one might like arch more, even an otherone might like
to use even another version control system. I prefer to use the method
Jeroen suggested.

> start to look file by file. To "Sign" a file, we can commit
> another fine and then we write a small script to check against it.

I set mail-follow-up to -i18n so lets discuss there further.

Greetings
Martin