Re: ddtp.d.o is not alive

On 19/04/2005, at 8:22 PM, Miroslav Kure wrote:

Um, what's DDTP?

Debian Description Translation Project usualy found at
http://ddtp.debian.org, but kind of dead right now.

It's aim is to translate package descriptions (eg. what you can see in
aptitude/dselect or apt-cache show <package_name>).

Thanks, Miroslav. Sounds like a useful project (rather like fink descriptions?): I'll help if I can. Does the display handle utf-8?

from Clytie (vi-VN, team/nhóm Gnome-vi)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc