Re: Fwd: Re: ddtp.d.o is not alive

On Mon, Apr 18, 2005 at 09:52:46AM -0300, Daniel Mac?do Batista wrote:

> Hi to all!

Hi!

> Are there in this list persons involved with ddtp? ddtp.debian.org is not
> alive since the problem on gluck. I sent emails to debian-devel list and
> I noted that there are no DD's worry about DDTP.
>
> And here? Is there anybody that account DDTP like a important think to
> debian? Or I'm wasting my time?

I do think DDTP is important. I haven't contributed a single
translation yet, but I'm planning to. Well, the problem was I couldn't
contact anybody competent about DDTP.

Users can see the results on http://packages.debian.org _right_now_.

> I think it's best to start a discussion after sarge is released how to
> properly implement this. For the time being, it seems to be that it'd be
> better to maintain ddtp for now yourselves on some own host, or on
> alioth, because I don't otherwise see any progress happening soonishly.

Well, one thing is discussing the technical side of the beast, which I
would give up to maintainers of packaging software. The other thing
are actual translations -- We should have a possibility to translate
right now, to be prepared. When the technical decision will be made,
we can easily import the translations made so far...

--
Miroslav Kure