Deb Inst level 1 question :)

Hello again :)

I'm not yet aware of the level of localization in Debian Installer Level 1, so I hope you don't mind if I ask this question here.

In a string such as this:

At the end of this installation stage, the system will reboot. After this,
 enter the command monitor from the "Stop for Maintenance" option, and
 enter the following commands:

can I assume that "Stop for Maintenance" will also be translated, when the user sees it?

I thought I had better check first...

:)

from Clytie (vi-VN, team/nhóm Gnome-vi)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc