Re: [D-I] [IMPORTANT] New handling of translations in the sarge branch

--- Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
[...]
> -possibly bring to 100% in sarge the four languages which were below 100% at
>  RC3 release (Bosnian, Galician, Persian and Latvian)

As mentioned before, my brother had the intent to start working on Persian, but
since it's holidays now in Iran, he'll start maybe by the start of the next
month. I'll keep you updated about it.

[...]
> (Ossama, I think however that, given the work method of Arabeyes,
> using a master file now would be better).

It would be fine. No problem for me. How can I help?

- Ossama