Re: call for translations for a common templates project

On 08/04/2005, at 2:15 PM, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) wrote:

i have this login on alioth: elmig-guest
:: or if its possible elmig, i hate being a guest :)

Yeah, guests don't work as hard as we do ... and they get the best food ... and everyone has to behave around them ... and they get to choose the TV channels--

Either the service improves markedly around here, or we stop being guests!

:)

btw, if I can help in that project, please add me for Vietnamese: clytie-volunteer-translator-person-individual-entity-thingy-whatsit

from Clytie (vi-VN, team/nhóm Gnome-vi)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc