Re: Gettext utility to compare two PO files

> > Something like the opposite behaviour of msgcomm(1)
> >
> > msgcmp(1) does something like this, but I would indeed need to output
> > the strings which are in file1 but not in file2 as a PO file...
>
> Hi Christian,
>
> "msgcat -u file1.po file2.po" does the trick.

Thanks, it seems that both that and Martin's suggestion fit the
need....

Which incidentally shows me that a few strings are in D-I sarge branch
POT file and no more in D-I trunk branch POT file while I was thinking
that no such strings existed.

Dammit...:-)