Re: How create translated documentation packet

Quoting ^pi^ (pi@beobide.net):
> Hello
>
> We have translated to basque some debian documentation (list above). We want know how we can dstribute it in debian.
>
> We think we need to create doc-debian-eu packet (as doc-debian-es), is correct ?
>
> Do you know any url with information about this ?

The Developer's Corner on www.debian.org is THE place you need to go
when it comes to package creation.

Of course, if your question is more centered about *that* specific
package, I think you can already begin by deriving doc-debian-es (or
doc-debian-<anything else> but I suspect that -es may be more
convenient to you).

And something you should not forget : think about applying as a Debian
Developer when you start thinking about package handling...:-)

This is not mandatory, of course : packages may be sponsored and a lot
of people (including you) do very valuable work without being a
DD....but, well, this often becomes an obvious step....