Re: [backup-manager] RFH: Please review Debconf templates

* Christian Perrier (bubulle@kheops.frmug.org) disait :

> I find nothing lese but maybe some -l10n-english people could help,
> too (however, as I said you last week, I don't know if this list is
> still alive or not).

Thanks a lot Christian, I run debconf-report-po ... ;-)

BTW, if the last active translator of a po file is MIA, could I send a
po file to the revelant l10n list? Is that welcome?

Thanks.

--
                                  Alexis Sukrieh <sukria@sukria.net>
                                               http://www.sukria.net

« Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur. »
Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.