Re: call for translations for a common templates project

sean finney wrote:

hi folks,

(don't forget to CC me, i'm not on list!)

On Thu, Mar 31, 2005 at 04:51:58PM +0200, cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis) wrote:
I noticed there's a cvs repo on alioth for dbconfig-common. Are you willing to give cvs-access to translators? If so could you add cobaco-guest to the project?

yes, i'd be willing to do so.  i would leave it to you in that case to
work out with the other translators who will be in charge of what
languages.  i'll go ahead and add you.