Re: call for translations for a common templates project

Hi Sean,

On Thursday 31 March 2005 08:16, sean finney wrote:
> [1] http://people.debian.org/~seanius/policy/dbconfig-common.html

I noticed there's a cvs repo on alioth for dbconfig-common. Are you willing
to give cvs-access to translators? If so could you add cobaco-guest to the
project?

I'll start working on the Dutch translation tonight.
--
Cheers, cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis)