Re: [[ l10n-bot ]]

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 05:34:52 -0300
"Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw)" <felipe@cathedrallabs.org> wrote:

Are you sure you're Portuguese? That surname sounds awfully Dutch to
me;)

> 	I would like to know if there is a page with the
> last version of "bot scripts" and some good tips on how
> to implement it; or if a good soul can point the sources
> and give me (or to the list) the "good tips" it is also
> valid! :-)

The sources of the original version, which is used be the dutch team,
can be found here:

http://dutch.debian.net/l10n-bot_0.1.1.tar.bz2

It would of course be really nice to merge it with the existing pages. I
announced several times that I would be doing some more work on it, but
never got to it...
Martin has done some work on that though, the results can be found here

http://cvs.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/dl10n/?cvsroot=debian-l10n

IIRC, it still lacks the 'nice' html-output, though...

grts Tim