Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the ez-ipupdate package

Quoting Lucas Wall (lwall@debian.org):

> >I don't know you could fix this shortly. If not, maybe translators could
> >bear in mind how the original is supposed to be.
>
> Thanks! I've updated the templates. I have one translation, I'll mail
> him about the fuzzy strings.

What I know suggest in such case is "If you choose this option, blah
blah" and, of course, "If you do not choose this option, blah blah".

This comes from a discussion with Joey Hess who is not enthusiast with
the "If you agree here" constructions.....