Debian Installer string freeze status H-36h

(deadline Oct 6th 16:00 UTC)

Macedonian is now 100%. Unfortunately, we cannot risk adding it to
D-I, otherwise we're risking a too big increase in some parts size.

Similarly, Vietnamese had a big bump up to 66%.

Hungarian should be complete as should be Welsh. Others such as
Bosnian, Galician, Persian and Latvian are less likely to make it.

34 complete languages:
ar, bg, ca, cs, da,
de, el, es, eu, fi,
fr, he, hr, id, it,
ja, ko, lt, nb, nl,
nn, pl, pt, pt_BR, ro,
ru, sk, sl, sq, sv,
tr, uk, zh_CN, zh_TW

1 nearly complete (over 95%)
hu

5 in good shape (over 70%)
cy, bs, gl, fa, lv

7 "prospective" (will not be included in the next release)
mk 100%
vi 66%
mg 47%
sr <1%
se 1%
ga 5%

Level2:
30 complete
1 nearly complete (zh_TW)
3 in good shape (uk, sq, bs)
4 partial (cy, ro, sl, gl)
2 near zero (fa, lv)

The target for the next D-I release is 40 languages plus English.