Re: localization-config uploaded (former locale-config-skolelinux)

Quoting Petter Reinholdtsen (pere@hungry.com):
> [Christian Perrier]
> > Weprobably now have to think how we could use it during a complete
> > system install.
> >
> > My first idea is adding the package to each language task. Maybe
> > should we try first with French and Greek?
>
> What about installing it from languagechooser, and add base-config
> fragments into the package to get it to enable itself automatically?

Yep, this is another interesting possibility. We should however
probably make sure that languagechooser does not install the package
for English installs otherwise we will probably have "I don't want
this localisation shit on my small geek-only router install"
whinings..:-)