Re: new strings for deborphan

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 08, 2004 at 05:07:22PM +0200, Peter Palfrader wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've made the necessary changes so that the orphaner shell script which
> > is part of deborphan can be translated too.
> >
> > A tarball, extracted tarball and svn repos are at
> > http://deborphan.alioth.debian.org/deborphan_1.7.4.1.tar.gz

Moved to http://incoming.debian.org/deborphan_1.7.5.tar.gz in the
meantime.

> > http://svn.debian.org/viewcvs/deborphan/trunk/po/
>
> This is one is shown ok, but it's missing the .pot file so translators
> cannot derive new translations.
>
> > svn://svn.debian.org/deborphan/trunk/po/
>
> No anonymous access AFAIK is possible so you have to give individual access
> to translators (please add 'jfs' to the list :-)

That is the anonymous access url.  Just use
	svn co svn://svn.debian.org/deborphan/trunk deborphan
to do the checkout.

I have copied the 1.7.5 tarball to http://deborphan.alioth.debian.org/
again, in case the dinstall makes it unavailable again.

Peter