Re: [l10n] URGENT : shadow templates translation updates needed, NMU planned

Quoting Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña (jfs@computer.org):
> On Mon, May 17, 2004 at 10:38:02AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > I'm about to upload another NMU for the shadow package templates. I
> > collected all BTS sitting translations for templates AND programs
> > (programs translations have been also forwarded to upstream).
>
> Thanks for your work.
>
> > Below is the translation status for debconf templates (forget about
> > programs translations, they are a bit less important for d-i purposes)
> > in my NMU tree. People with missing languages, it is time.
>
> Would you mind including program translations if available? (I'm refering

Yes. I should have mentioned this in my earlier mail.

I will include all pending program translations. All these have been
sent to upstream (except those which already were sent...or those
already in upstream CVS)

This includes the spanish programs translation, #246302