Re: Poedit bug #232625 (was: Re: Spellchecker for poedit)

Quoting Tim Dijkstra (newsuser@famdijkstra.org):

> I made a deb including this fix and the spelling checker and put it
> here:
> http://www.famdijkstra.org/~tdykstra/debian/poedit/poedit_1.2.5-1.2_i386.deb
>
> The version number is 1.2.5 because I didn't want to interfere with the
> regular debs. It is however a cvs snapshot of today with my patches
> applied.
>
> I also send this upstream, I'm not sure if he'll accept it in this form.
> So don't get to fond of the new view of you're poedit;)

How does your patch apply to 1.2.5? I'd prefer apply it to the "stable"
version if possible.

Also, where can I find it ?

If possible and if the patch is OK for genuine 1.2.5, you may send it
to #232625