Re: Nice changes to po-debconf translation status pages

Quoting Kenshi Muto (kmuto@debian.org):

> For the present Japanese DDTP/translation team seems work hard for
> translating descriptions (great job!), but hasn't made systematic
> routine to translate po-files into Japanese yet.

IMHO, translating debconf templates (which *are* user interaction
stuff) should have more priority than translating package descriptions
(which are currently used only very partially)...

But, anyone's mileage may vary about this, of course....

I do both, descriptions through DDTP and (po-)debconf manually....and
I see more immediate benefit from the debconf translations