Re: Please ignore my former mail about base-config

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):
> Subject says it all...:-)
>
> I should sleep more, I guess, I mixed up work on base-config and
> shadow packages...:-)

Moreover, I finally did not send this "former" mail...:-). So, you
guys are probably really wondering what I'm talking about. Well, just
forget..:-)

One important thing though : base-config *really* needs translation
updates. So, translations teams, please have a look at it.