Re: [patch] xterm 4.3.0-0pre1v3 i18n

On Mon, Oct 13, 2003 at 03:25:07PM +0900, Tomohiro KUBOTA wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is a patch for XFree86 4.3.0 package.

Please file a bug and tag it "experimental".

Also, I object to your patch unless the changed font names are confined
to UXTerm's application-defaults, not XTerms.

If that alteration is acceptable to you, then I have no objection.
(Unless I find it breaks uxterm for me :) ).

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    I must confess to being surprised
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    by the magnitude of incompatibility