Fetching debconf translations from the ddtp

Hello,
Is there currently a possibility to fetch debconf-translations from
the ddtp short of converting the html page
http://ddtp.debian.org/cgi-bin/ddtp.cgi?part=debconf&package=packagename
by hand to po-format?

Neither the links
http://ddtp.debian.org/debconf/maintainer/packagename/
published in the last mail[1] I found about this on
debian-devel-announce nor the direct links to
http://ddtp.debian.org/debconf/template_unstable/packagename/templates-XX.po
from
http://ddtp.debian.org/debconf/maintainer/my@email.html work. (I have
pestered the webmaster about the latter issue yesterday.) work.

I do not want to be impatient, there currently is nothing I could pull
from ddtp anyway, I am just wondering whether a better way was
silently established.

I hope this is the correct mailing-list for the question.
         thanks, cu andreas
PS: I would appreciate Ccs.
[1] Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 10:41:00 +0100
    Subject: howto use new debconf templates translations