Re: how to get swedish in KDE?
- To: niklas adolfsson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: how to get swedish in KDE?
- From: Morten Brix Pedersen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 19:40:09 +0200
- Message-id: <20030526174009.GA24675@kolon>
- In-reply-to: <002101c3211f$b57c2260$1400a8c0@giant>
- References: <002101c3211f$b57c2260$1400a8c0@giant>
* niklas adolfsson <email@example.com> [2003-05-23 14:17:51]:
> i have installed swedish locales with apt-get but i still have the wrong
> keyboard layot, i now have swedish language in kde but i cant find any swedish
> settings for country (i guess thats where i shall find it to change the
> keyboard to swedish),
My best guess is that you need to have something like 'se' or 'sv' as
your XkbLayout in /etc/X11/XF86Config-4.