Re: Where are translated man pages packaged?

Marcin Owsiany wrote:

> On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 10:28:25AM +0200, Martin Quinson wrote:
> [...]
> > As long as dpkg isn't patched, the two only solutions
> > are to put translated manpages within the binary
> > packages, or in a catch-all package.
>
> I think we should do the former, since it will be easier
> to make the manpage match the version of actual program.

Agreed.  Even though it means that package maintainers
occasionally will have to make a new version of a package,
"just" to fix a translation error.

Jacob
--
There only exist 10 kinds of people: Those who know binary
numbers and those who don't know binary numbers.