Re: Requirements for a system with translated package descriptions...

On Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 12:32:12PM +0200, Michael Bramer wrote:
> Hello all
[...]
> No I write some requirements in the attachement. Maybe you have time
> and send some comments or add some new points.
>
> After this discussion I will send this to dpkg@lists.d.o. Maybe they
> find a technical solution for ours requirements...

Hi Grisu,

please put your proposition somewhere on the Net, so that you can refer to it.
Your positions during previous discussions were evolving, so it was sometimes
hard to understand what you were talking about.  Because of that some people
made wrong assumptions you had to fight against.
Having a place where you put (and update) what you have in mind will help
to focus on solving problems instead of flaming.

Denis