Re: [changing date's output]

right, i have locale (gnu libc) 2.1.3 on potato and nothing like
locale.gen. the sl_SI (and other the like) is only in /usr/share/locale/
but /usr/bin/locale and localedef contain 'abday'. these are long
executable files -- do i need to edit them?
the sl_si/lc_time has something like @december and other names in the end
and even though changing them modifies the output, it still isn't correct
eg. not the whole name is printed and similar.
any ideas?