Re: slang, boot-floppies, and wide character support
- To: Taketoshi Sano <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: slang, boot-floppies, and wide character support
- From: Jim Mintha <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 22:13:32 +0200
- Message-id: <20010409221332.A17888@ic.uva.nl>
- In-reply-to: <20010410030813A.email@example.com>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 03:08:13AM +0900
- References: <email@example.com> <20010409085306J.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20010409093622.B56264@ogun.gordian.com> <20010410030813A.email@example.com>
On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 03:08:13AM +0900, Taketoshi Sano wrote:
> Hi, David.
> David Whedon <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > > Exactly. Please upload it for us, David.
> > > I'll concentrate on slang/newt-utf8.
> > uploaded.
> Thanks! Since Enrique said that he will upload the newt packages
> with utf-8 support, the rest is just one: slang1 with utf-8 support.
> I hope the maintainer of slang1, Jim Mintha, will provide it for us
> as well as Enrique will do with newt. But if it can not be done,
> we'll need something to use. So I'll prepare to work on slang1-utf8.
I have been following the discussions. I more than willing to help
out, by adding the patch, etc. My only problem is a complete lack of
knowledge about utf stuff so I will probably need a bit of help with
the testing of the package.
I'll try to get it done tonight.
Jim Mintha Email: email@example.com
System Administrator Work: +31 20 525-4919
Informatiseringscentrum Home: +31 20 662-3892
University of Amsterdam Debian GNU/Linux: firstname.lastname@example.org
_There are always Possibilities_ http://jim.ultralinux.org