Re: Please test: Netscape 4.73 packages with CJK support

On Mon, Jul 10, 2000 at 06:34:28PM +0800, Lincoln Leung wrote:
> I installed the new packages with CJK support. Yet, it failed to display
> its menu in chinese in the KDE environment. The following warning was
> prompted:
>
>  "Warning: Missing charsets in String to FontSet conversion"
>
> Only strange characters were displayed. Do anyone know the solution for
> this problem?

Assuming you're using traditional Chinese (Big5), did you install
xfonts-arphic-bsmi00lp too?  If not, run

	apt-get install xfonts-arphic-bsmi00lp

as root.  Let me know if this solves your problem.  Thanks!

Cheers,

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling                Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@ualberta.ca, foka@debian.org    University of Alberta, Canada